Sunday, September 19, 2004

Hilarious Heather

Bake Town is beautiful. Maybe not breath-taking, jaw dropping beautiful like some Pacific-Northwestern city, but when the wind blows all the crap out of the air and the sun shines warmly (not hot) and you can see the mountains all around, you begin to understand why the original inhabitants settled here. You’d think I’d be out for a walk in the park or possibly a hike in the canyon. But no. I am holed up in my bedroom reading the best blog ever. I’ve been reading it since around 8:00 this morning. I came across it from a link on Waist High’s website and I’ve been engrossed ever since. The first post I read made me laugh so hard I literally cried. This woman is genius. I was almost chased away by the interminable thumping bass line coming from my next door neighbor’s boom box, but I stood strong.

I strongly suggest that you check it out.