Thursday, December 16, 2004

Quick Note

I know y’all are probably getting sick of hearing this, but the BPD opened fire AGAIN last night. This time it was in a crowded parking lot in Rosedale. Luckily no one was hurt and all the suspects were apprehended. Hey - do any of you remember the sitcom based on the BPD back in the 80's. I Tivo'd a few epoisodes and it was pretty damn funny.

That’s all I have time to blog about right now. I’m too busy looking up all the registered sex offenders in my neighborhood. There are 1011 in Bakersfield and 74 in my Zip code. Ick!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:39 PM

    The shooting happened in a Wal-Mart parking lot if I'm not mistaken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wal-Mart sucks. It was a Target parking lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think when the end of the year stats come out, I'm going to try to compare the likelihood of getting shot by a cop if you live in Bakersfield vs New York City. I'm guessing it's not looking good for Bake-O. Then again, maybe you guys have more whack-jobs proportionally than we do.

    ReplyDelete