Saturday, January 22, 2005

Livin' in Bakotopia!



Now I feel bad for saying I don't know if this serves any useful purpose or not. Of course it does! Look what this nice man had to say...

Thanks for trying out the brand new Bakotopia.com, and also linking to us from your Blog! You said that you don't know exactly what we're about, so I'll make it easy and send you to our About Us section: http://www.bakotopia.com/home/pages/aboutus.htm

Here's the short version. Bakotopia is an online community whose sole purpose is to help local Bako people hook up for all kinds of reasons -- whether it's to buy or sell something, find a date, find someone to share an activity with, find a ride, etc. We're offering this as a free community service. Because we just launched last week, there aren't a lot of posts there yet, but with help from you and other local folks we're sure that it will grow.

Feel free to send other people our way. We just launched and we still have 48 more t-shirts to give away!

Regards,
Dan Pacheco
Bakotopia.com

Pretty cool, huh? I think this means I GET A T-SHIRT! I GET A T-SHIRT!! Woo hoo!
Pacheco, huh? As in Road? Any connection?

p.s. So you think I should try and get a date or is that just pathetic?

4 comments:

  1. Go get yourself a date, missy! We want to hear about it, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:40 AM

    No connection to Pacheco road, although that's about the 100th time I've been asked that question :-) It's not even Mexican, either (which is usually the followup question). My name comes from the Puerto Rican side of my family, on my dad's side. -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:02 PM

    I heard craigslist is coming too

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey - anon.... what does that mean?

    ReplyDelete