Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Searching

One of my new favorite past times is checking out what types of things people were searching for when they found my site. I have shared some of them with you before but lately I have just been keeping a list of the ones I found most funny or interesting.

Some of them (like the first one) I have actually seen several times. Here they are exactly as they were found.

•Bakersfield sucks
•Overalls craigslist
•Backwardsfield
•Bakersfield whores
•Gigantic Bakersfield, CA
•"bhs" "gossip" "bakersfield"
•WHO IS MISS BAKERSFIELD 2005?
•too many new homes in bakersfield 2005
•bakersfield crawdaddy
•smiths bakery recipe bakersfield ca
•elvis on a tortilla
•Zingo's Food Ad
•rabobank abortion
•graffiti pictures in mexicali
•wool growers ass. Restaurant
•OILDALE HIGH YEARBOOK 1986
•no bake bars with fritos
•imagine me as a...
•worms step on them"
•my car was stolen bakersfield