Friday, March 11, 2005

Making plans

I’m planning a poker game this weekend in honor of my friend Flo. She’s coming to town to visit. Todd very graciously offered to let us use his house. Thanks Todd! I’m looking forward to tomorrow night!

Tonight, however, I have no plans and no T.V. so I decided to look in the paper to see what’s going on. People who complain there is nothing to do in this town really have no idea what they are talking about. Sure, it’s not LA. But if you want LA go there!

I was surprised by the number of things listed in the paper. If you enjoy theater there are 7 different productions to choose from. There are 5 concerts and 22 different shows at various clubs and restaurants. There are also 9 different Art events for the art lovers out there.

Doesn’t sound too small town to me.