Thursday, May 19, 2005

Jealous?

I had dinner last night with a person I’m not allowed to talk about. We went to Mexicali and I had the Enchilada Suizas and possibly a margarita or two. I’m telling y’all this because I know it drives Waist High crazy that I get to eat at Mexicali and she can’t.

After dinner we went back to my house because the person I’m not allowed to talk about wanted to check out my ghetto neighbors. They were uncharacteristically quiet. But we did catch Chuck lurking about in my bushes. He’s a creepy stalker type of guy. I introduced him to the person I’m not allowed to talk about and Chuck managed to be polite and not say “so anyways” and overall I’d have to say things went well. After Chuck returned to the bushes to continue his lurking, the person I’m not allowed to talk about indicated that Chuck is an attractive person.

That’s when I said, “Yeah, he’s stupid.”