Monday, August 15, 2005

Chili Cheese Envy

I woke up this morning dreaming about chili cheese fries. Always a woman to follow her heart, I got dressed and got in the car to go get me some chili cheese fries. It was 10:30 a.m.

At first I was going to go to Wienerschnitzel cuz I’ve had their chili cheese fries and they’re GOOD, but then I realized Sonic was a lot closer and I figured their chili cheese fries were probably good too, so I went there. Then, as I was parked in the little stall with my car engine turned off, I noticed I could get chili cheese TOTS instead of chili cheese fries and I thought to myself, “Oooooo, I want that!” So I ordered a LARGE chili cheese tots, and a LARGE cherry lime aide, and then I came home to delight in my gluttony.

You can imagine my disappointment when I discovered that my tots were in sufficiently drenched in both chili AND cheese. I should have gone to Wienershchnitzel.