Monday, August 01, 2005

Gettin' Geeky

I have always been sort of “slow” when it comes to “techie” stuff. I mean, I know how to use them, but I’m very slow to replace things with newer and better devices. I pretty much wait until what it ever it is I’m using falls apart and then I replace it. Kind of like my men. But after spending the weekend amongst all the wonderfully geeky women and men at Blogher, and after learning I had won a fantastic new phone from Nokia, I decided it was time to make an upgrade. I bought a mouse. Not that I didn’t have a mouse already of course, but it was really a cheap piece of crap. I was constantly straining to make the mouse go where I wanted it to, and was forever struggling to click on links. Today I changed all that.

I went to Comp USA and bought a $49.00 Wireless Intellimouse on sale for only 20 bucks. Yeah baby.