Tuesday, August 30, 2005

President Poop Head

I don’t usually get into political talk around here, mostly because I figure everybody is entitled to their own opinion and I really don’t want to argue about it. But given what is going on in New Orleans right now I have to ask – What the hell is wrong with our president? He’s kicking it in San Diego right now. He gave a speech today to a bunch of sailors comparing World War II to the war in Iraq. At some point he also urged people living in storm-ravaged states to hold off on returning to their homes until rescue crews could do their work. Oh yeah - and he urged people to send donations to the Red Cross and Salvation Army.

Where are his people who tell him about what’s going on in the world? Doesn’t he have a TV? Why isn’t he paying attention? He needs to get his sorry ass to Louisiana or Alabama or Mississippi and help those poor people. There are 10,000 people trapped in the Superdome with no A/C, toilets over flowing ,and water rising all around them. And the best President Bush can come up with is ‘I guess I’ll cut my vacation short.’

What a weenie.