Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Four Things in Bako

Y’all may have noticed the whole “Four things” craze sweeping the blogosphere. (If you haven’t then you ain’t reading the right blogs.) Anywho – I decided to jump on the ol’ band wagon, ‘cept of course I’m gunna put my own spin on it. So here it is...


“Four Things" - Bakersfield Style.

Four jobs I've had:

Waitress at a Basque Restaurant.

Cashier at a gas station.

Cashier at Sail Thru hamburgers.

Go-Go dancer at Vidal’s (I didn’t really get paid for this though.)

Four Places I've Lived:

Southwest

Northeast

Downtown

Oleander Area

Four places I've vacationed:

Kern River Canyon

Lake
Buena Vista

The pool in my backyard.

The Alley CAt

Four of my favorite dishes:

The "set up" at Benji’s.

Anything from Dewar’s

Margarita’s at Mexicali (wait – that doesn’t count as a dish does it?)

My mama’s pecan pie.

Four places I would rather be right now:

Anywhere!!

Downtown in a bar.

Having dinner with friends.

Anywhere!!

Four bloggers I'm tagging:

Matildaykay!

Shandi!

JR!

Bakosphere!


Share the love y'all!