Monday, March 06, 2006

Oh no you di'ent

There’s an article in the paper today about a chick from Bakersfield who was on the “reality” show “Flavor of Love.” Brooke “Pumpkin” Thompson made it to the final three, but was kicked off last week, much to her relief I would assume. I hate to admit this in public, but I was flipping through the channels recently and I was AMAZED to learn that there was a reality show in which other wise sane women competed to become Flavor Flav’s girlfriend. I couldn’t help myself. It was like a train wreck. I had to watch. I had NO idea one of the girls was from Bakersfield. (Hanging head in shame.)

I’m embarrassed to admit having watched the show, I can not imagine how see finds the guts to appear in public after being on the show. I mean, come on, is it possible to create a more inane show than that? She even admitted she wasn’t really attracted to Flav, so it’s not like the there is ANY reality to that reality show. I can’t think of one single person I would rather NOT date than Mr. Flavor.

I don’t care if he is rich and famous - he’s totally annoying and not even a little bit hot.