Thursday, October 05, 2006

Those Crazy Liberals!

This morning while I was getting ready for work I turned the news on as usual. KGET was reporting that a local liberal group was planning a protest today. The local chapter of The World Can’t Wait is protesting against Bush and the war. The news guys said organizers expected thousands to attend, but then they said they spoke to a representative of the Republican Party and he called their predication "overly optimistic."

You could tell they just thought the whole thing was a joke, and for some reason that irritated me. I mean, aren't they supposed to at least give the appearance of being fair and impartial? They were practically giggling at the protesters. I don’t care what you’re political views are, people should respect each other.

Or at least other people should. I make fun of everyone.