Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year Friends!

I hope y’all had a great time. My New Year’s Eve was spent in bed recuperating from my weekend at the beach. I can’t get into the details, but I will tell you the adventures included a very short Mexican man we dubbed Mini-Mex, a hot chick with a lot of blue eye shadow, and a gay guy. You can let your imaginations fill in the blanks.

My New Year’s resolution is to Get Healthy this year. I’ve never really had a New Year’s resolution before, and I probably wouldn’t have one this year either, but the very scary number "four –oh" is in the not so distant future and I think I need to do something about it. And since I can’t afford a sports car or plastic surgery, it looks like the only alternative I have is to exercise.

Pray for me.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:01 PM

    Wasn't too much of a break, but good to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did you switch comments?
    I hate them.
    Pain in the ass.
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously you haven't been paying attention W.H. When changed to the new blogger beta I lost haloscan and I haven't been able to get it back. Yet. I'm working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:51 AM

    I liked haloscan too, if only because I didn't have to enter word verification (although with my hundreds of spam comments a day I can see its necessity).

    ReplyDelete