Thursday, January 25, 2007

Update on the TBC

The Bakersfield Californian has come up with a few new features recently. The biggest one is the Californian Update, a small printable paper for people on the go. It’s kind of cute. And I’m sure it will come in handy for those who can’t be bothered with actually reading. This provides nice little bite-sized chunks of information in an easily digestible format.

They also have some fun new things to look at one their website. There are pictures of “The Great Snow Day” in Bakersfield. The day hell quite literally froze over. That was eight years ago today. I remember I felt like I was dying of a broken heart at the time. I had spent most of the night weeping. When I woke up at around 5:00 A.M. and saw the snow I felt like my sorrow had it happen. It was weird.

Be sure and check out the blogs while you’re there too.