Friday, March 30, 2007

Stuff on my Cat and Other Stuff.

As I'm sure y'all have noticed I haven't been posting much lately. There are several reasons for this, but what it really all comes down to is I just don't want to. So back off. No, I didn't really mean that. I just needed a break. So much so that I'm taking next week off of work and I'm going to do some serious spring cleaning. You probably won't be see much of me then either. Sorry. I'll at least try to post some pictures.

In unrelated news, I recently discovered the fabulous website, Stuff on my Cat. If you hate cats you're probably not going to like it so much. They created a Stuff on my Mutt site for the dog lovers. (Personally, I like both.)

I am now determined to win one of their Stuff on my Cat contests. I started last night. See?



The joke is a lot funnier when you get that she was named after a Beatles song. Her full name is "Her name is Magill, but she calls herself Lil' and everyone knows her as Nancy."

I can see I'm going to have a hard time winning that contest.