Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Update

If you’ve been wondering why I haven’t started posting pictures from my lovely new digital camera yet you are not alone. I ordered the damn thing over a week ago. Yesterday I found out what happened to it. I had it sent to the wrong address. Genius, I know. Luckily the dude who got it turned around and sent it back again, so now I have to wait for them to get it and then turn around and mail it back to me. That’s what I get for being an idiot.

If you’re also wondering why I haven’t been posting lately I can tell you its because I’ve been in quite a foul mood for a while and I didn’t think y’all really wanted to hear me bitch. I think I'm just out of sorts, down in the dumps, on the rag, or maybe a little depressed. Whatever it is it sucks.

Maybe I’ll feel better when my camera arrives.