Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm Outta Here!

You may have noticed I’ve been blogging like a man woman lately. That’s because I love you guys and I felt bad for not blogging for a long time. No really! Alright, it’s also because sometimes I just can’t think of anything to say, but clearly I’ve gotten over that hang up, if only momentarily. I tell you all this so you’ll understand why I most definitely will not be blogging this weekend. I’m going out of town. In fact – I’m going to the beach! (And no, this is not an open invitation to come rob my house. I will, in fact, have a house sitter. A very big, mean, hairy house sitter - so you just stay away!)

I’m going to Ventura for the weekend to celebrate my new friend’s upcoming graduation from LAW SCHOOL! How awesome is that? I now have a friend that’s (almost) a lawyer so all you people out there who don’t like my blog – you can suck it, cuz I have a friend who’s a lawyer, so watch out. (Actually, I have two friends who are lawyers. Hi Chris!)

Anywho – I’ll be taking pictures of my journey, so hang tight through the weekend and you shall be rewarded come Monday morning.

Have a great weekend everyone!