Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Rant Vol. 2

Some of you may remember the co-worker I complained about a few months ago because all he does is play solitaire. Yeah, he’s still doing that and it still drives me crazy, but now I’ve got something else to bitch about.

The dude has got to be pushing 60 and topping off somewhere around 300 pounds. Pluse he smokes!! He literally looks like a heart attack waiting to happen. I once saw him turn red and break out in sweat from walking to the copy machine. The copy machine is about ten steps away from his desk. But the thing that really bothers me most is that every single day he goes to out to lunch and gets the biggest, fattest, nastiest cheeseburger he can find and washes it down with a gallon of soda. So why should I care what he eats?

His office is right next door to mine! If I end up having to give his fat ass CPR I’m going to be really pissed.