Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Random Pictures

Because I'm bored.

Here's a recent picture of our desert tortiose Sherman in his new habitat. As you can see he is quite happy, as well he should be. It's like he went from living a one bedroom apartment to the kicking it at the Taj Mahal. Only for turtles.


I spotted this sign the other day downtown. From the looks of it, you'd it expect it to be parked in front of an abortion clinic, wouldn't you? Nope.



It was parked in front of the American Legion. What's up with that? Something tells me those Legionnaires aren't running around all willy nilly having abortions.



I think I accidently took this one when I was trying to get a picture of a raised truck with vanity plates that read KUNIVER. (I thought it said something else at first. Oh my!) Obviously I didn't the picture. It's really hard to take good pictures when you're driving a stick shift. I know I've said it before, but felt the need to whine about it some more.




That's it! See - now you're bored too!