Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Break Time

There I go not blogging again! Let's see... what excuse shall I use this time?

I'm sick? Sure you'll say - sick in the head.

Busy? Who isn't?

Nothing to blog about? Yeah, right?

Over whelmed with everything going on and can't find time to breath let alone blog (or shave my legs) ? Okay, maybe.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not over whelmed like 'what the hell did I get myself into?' Noooo! Everything is great! Really, REALLY great. It's just that I went from living alone with my cat in my little house, to living in a big house, with a husband, and dog, a cat (who by the way, hates the dog and now lives in the bathroom), three tortoises, and whole lotta chores, bills and stuff to do. Whew! Oh, and I didn't have Internet connection until just recently. (Thanks Todd!)

Plus work is kicking my ass right now. But to be honest, it almost feels like I'm going on a vacation when I leave every morning.

Bye honey! Love you, but please, in the name of all that is holy, please don't call me.