Friday, January 28, 2005

Asking the tough questions

It appears I have been given yet another assignment. I haven’t finished with the last one yet, but I think I’m going to move this project to the top of the list. These questions are too pressing to be ignored one minute longer. The questions are (as quoted by Waist High):

1. Has anyone ever successfully fried an egg on the street?

2. Were 'M' and I the only ones who would throw every last poolside lava rock into the swimming pool and have contests to see who could collect the most?

3. Why was everyone obsessed in junior high with wearing 'Southside Liquor' t-shirts?

4. Who was the first idiot to decide that it would be a good idea to spray Raid on marijuana? First idiot to smoke it? First idiot to then try to market it as 'Raid Bud'?

5. What was the true identity of 'Boy Paul'? Vidal's #1 club kid?

6. Precisely why was our high school really nicknamed 'Waste High'?

7. Why has the old Zody's building sat empty for like 20 years?

8. Why were all the Mormon guys from Highland High so hot?

9. Does it not seem like Ed Jagels has been the DA since the dawn of man?

I already know the answers to some of these questions and I’m going to devote the rest of my day researching the answers to the rest.

May I just add - question #8….truer words have never been spoken.