Thursday, January 27, 2005

Best in the West


Yes. That is a D.P. in my hand.

Let me get this straight... According to Waist High, if I write more posts about my time in High School, talk more about drinking bad liquor and add more pictures of my crazy hair and juvenile delinquency, I might someday become as famous as she? I’m afraid I can’t do that. You see, I may have attended West High in the 80’s, but unlike W.H, I never did anything wrong. Bake Town was pure of mind, body and spirit throughout her teenage years. I made Molly Mormon look like a crack whore. My academic excellence was unparalleled and to this day my popularity is referenced within its hallowed halls.

Sigh.. I guess I’ll just have to be content with my unfortunate circumstance.

4 comments:

  1. Hitting below the belt with the hair jokes? Fine
    But bad liquor?
    That hurts.

    Oh, Bake Town, maybe you should tell your readers exactly where you got that picture of yourself holding a Dr. Pepper!
    I'll be waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All transgressions forgiven. I LOVE NOVLETOWN (and his back stabbin’ cronies.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete