Thursday, January 27, 2005

Best Places in Downtown Bakersfield


photo courtsey of http://www.sjvls.org/ Posted by Hello

My number one favorite place in Bakersfield is downtown. I love the trees. I love the houses. I love that I can stagger home safely on the weekends. So I decided to do a Top Ten of Downtown. Here they are in no particular order. Number One on the list would have been The Padre, but since IT’S STILL CLOSED (sob) I’ll just post the picture.

1. Mexicali
2. Bill Lee’s
3. KC’s Steak House
4. The Wine Seller
5. The Fox Theater
6. PJ’s Nite Club
7. 24th Street Café
8. The Silver Fox
9. The Mint
10. Dagny’s


7 comments:

  1. Not one of you told me I had written BEE Lee's! I had to figure it out all by myself. You guys suck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:43 PM

    Are you gonna figure out sliver fox by yourself?
    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the one hand, I think it's really sad that Dagney's is #10 of 10 on your list. On the other hand, how cool that Dagney's is on your list! I love that place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this THE Dan? If so, how cool is it that you posted? Either way... I said they are in no particular order!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:27 AM

    And, minor point, but while we're talking spelling, Dagney's should be spelt Dagny's.
    C

    ReplyDelete