Thursday, January 13, 2005

McNally the Crime Map

The Bakersfield Californian came out with a new feature yesterday. Detailed maps of the crimes committed in each of the nine different police beats in town will be published weekly on the Internet and Wednesday through Saturday in the paper. The maps will show the different types of crimes committed and the approximate time and location. This should be interesting.

In the paper today they published a detailed map of beats three, six and nine, which translates into most of south Bakersfield. For the most part it looks as though there is a whole lot of stealing going on. It’s all burglary, robbery, theft, and auto theft. Knock on wood I’ve never been robbed. Wait – that’s not true. I’ve had my car stereo stolen, what? Five (almost six) times in three years.

Stupid ass car stereo thefts - I hate them.

2 comments:

  1. You been hitting the hookah? You know darn goodn'well I wasn't popular. I didn't need to be - I had you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww..that's sweet

    ReplyDelete