Wednesday, January 26, 2005

S.M.S.W.A.

My kooky friend M.J. came over and commandeered my television. She is forcing me at gun point to watch American Idol. (She’s also forcing me to blog right now as she makes fun of my “chicken pecking fingers" on the keyboard while laughing at the look of horror on my face.)
Whew… she finally left me alone for a few minutes to go back to talking to the T.V.. “Look at her! She has one eyebrow.” “Shut up Kenny Loggins, you stupid, skinny 60 year old.”

In the name of all that is holy - somebody – anybody - Save.My.Skinny.White.Ass! She wants to watch the Simple Life next. I can feel my brain cells dying off with each minute that ticks by.

p.s. She’s funny and kooky, but she’s also single, sexy, and somethin’ else. Anyone interested?

p.p.s SHE MADE ME SAY THAT! Oh crap. Here she comes.....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, I thought I was the only loser who sat at home and watched American Idol and the Simple Life...Paris is hot

    ReplyDelete