Thursday, January 27, 2005

Witness for the Persecuted

Noveltown and his cronies are having a great time laughing it up over my typos. Instead of just telling me about it he says, “I see you are dyslexic.” In my own defense, did I not just recently say on my blog: a) I fired my editor b) My feeble mind was stretched to its absolute limits and c) work with me here people?

As matter of fact, I am dyslexic Mr. Noveltown. I’m also ovulating, hung over, suffering from sleep deprivation AND I haven't shaved my legs but I'm wearing a skirt anyway. If you mess with me today I will sick Waist High on you.

Why don’t you just go beat up some poor retarded kid?

1 comment:

  1. I said skirt - not mini-skirt! Good lord. Wearing a mini-skirt at my age? And to work? I think not. I'd be fired in heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete