Friday, January 27, 2006

I dont' even know how to title this post.

I hate to benefit from someone else’s tragedy – I really do – but it appears that’s what has happened. A good friend of mine has tickets to see INXS in LA tonight, and she can’t make it, so she’s offered the tickets to me. Woo hoo! I haven’t taken a road trip in a long time, so I’m taking the afternoon to prepare for the journey and thus I will not be able to post much of anything today.

I couldn’t, however, leave town without talking about the high school teacher who is going to trial for getting it on with one of her students. Jennifer Sanchez is being charged with "three counts of unlawful sexual intercourse, one count of oral copulation and one count of sodomy." Oh. My. Gawd! Of course, for all we know it never happened, (although the paper says that she has admitted to a relationship) but if it turns out that she did! Oh. My. Gawd! Like it’s not bad enough to do it with at student – she had to do it up the butt?! How would ANYONE not think that that kid is going to tell EVERYONE! ‘Hey! Guess what I did this weekend? Ms. Sanchez – UP THE BUTT!’

That’ll make one helluva memory page in the year book.