Friday, July 14, 2006

A Quick Trip

I didn't take a whole lot of pictures during my recent trip, but here are a few.


This is a view from the balcony in Utah. We went to the Green Valley Spa and lounged by the pool and I had a massage. The only trouble was I couldn't get a decent cup of coffee.




The road between St. Geroge and Vegas.



There were thunder and lightening storms the whole time I was in Vegas. I heard it was monsoon season.




Flo and I spent one day walking up and down the strip looking for the perfect gift for Paul. We also played the ponies and did a little shopping.




Right about the same time I was taking these pictures Italy was kicking France's booty in the World Cup.




Yeah, I'll be seeing the real thing in a few weeks.



The Mirage has a really cool water show timed with Frank Sinatra songs. It quite literally stopped traffic.




This is the Sun Coast Cascino where we went to a pool party to see The Violent Femmes. It was a very cool setting for a show.



This is a very blurry picture of the lovely ladies with whom I attended the concert. Twenty minutes later they were screaming like banshees and dancing like mad women.



No wait... that was me.