Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Today Mostly Sunny.


Posted by Hello

I started waking up real early about a year ago. At first it sucked, but after a while I realized Bake Town is a real nice place to be at 4:00 am. The tempeature is 73° and nobody else is around. I can run my dishwasher (which is too expensive to run during the day in summer) water my plants (which will wither and die in a day if I do not keep them well watered) and take a walk before work. It didn't take me long to discover that the only other people people awake at this hour are the homeless people (my son prefers to call them 'hobos') trolling the alleys looking for discarded bottles and cans.

Just me and the bums... I wonder if that shouldn't tell me somethin'....


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:28 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete