Thursday, September 30, 2004

I feel the earth move



In case you’re wondering what happened to me yesterday, I cut the crap out of my finger Tuesday night and it hurt like the dickens all day, so I stayed away from the keyboard. I guess it’s better cuz I’m typing today, but it still hurts.

So…all Tuesday people were asking “Did you feel the earthquake?” Regrettably I did not. But I sure did feel the one here yesterday. I was sitting in my car with the engine running when all the sudden my car was lurching and bobbing around all weird. I thought there as something wrong with the engine at first. Right about the time I realized it was an earthquake it was over. That’s the cool thing about earthquakes. They’re usually over before you have the chance to get really scared. Anyway, I’m convinced “it’s the end of the world as we know it” (gotta love REM) what with all the hurricanes, volcanoes and earthquakes. What’s next?

I don’t wanna know.