Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Toilet Terror

The bathrooms at my workplace are co-ed. Not like Alley McBeal co-ed. More like the bathroom in your home co-ed. There is one toilet in one building and another toilet in another building. This makes the ratio of toilets to workers 2 / 51.

This means that more than likely when I have to go I’m either a) going to have to wait in line doing the pee pee dance or b) face the people waiting impatiently (and listening) by the door while I was inside relieving myself.

This wouldn’t be so dreadful if it weren’t for the fact that the toilets don’t flush well. It really takes at least two good flushes to get rid of all the evidence (paper seat cover included.)

This wouldn’t be too terribly God awful if it didn’t mean that the chances are good that I am either a) going to have face some dudes urine still bubbling in the bowl or b) worry that my co-workers are outside the door listening to me flush over and over wondering all the while what hell I am doing in there.

I can’t wait to go home and see what surprises my son left me in my own co-ed bathroom.