Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Bakotopia Rules!


The fruit of my loins consented to model the T-shirt as long
as he could remain anonymous. (He HATES it when I call
him that.)

I got my Bakotopia T-shirt in the mail today. Unfortunately for me it is no where near my size. Fortunately for Bakotopia it fit my son perfectly and since he wears a T-shirt everyday to school, it’s more appropriate that he have it. I also got some very cool stickers. One had some hot looking chicks on it, so I gave that to him also. I’m a good mom like that.

And by the way, I understand that Bakotopia is sorta in competition with Craig’s List, which is huge and widely admired. Nevertheless, I have to say, I think Bakotopia has a much better design and a more engaging layout than its predecessor. Nice work Bako.

Thanks again to Bakotopia and best of luck with your endeavors.