Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Props

This is for Flo...Apparently (she says), Evidently (I say), I am in need of some interaction. (We actually used to laugh at that "joke" for hours. N ow you know what it's like to grow up in Bakersfield.)

Thus, The Bake Town Blog was born. Thanks to the encouragement of the women who suggested it to me (directly and indirectly) in the first place. This site owes most of its inspiration to my delightfully, intelligent, worldly, persistent and yummy, yummy, sexy friend - Amy in NY. Y'all seriously need to pay attention to her NY Travel website. She KNOWS what she is talking about people. Trust me - I've been there (and she lives there.)

Nonetheless, if it was not for Waist High's vulgar, delightful, and Bakersfieldian reminiscent humor I would have never have found the courage to blog my first post. Waist High - I love you. Bitch.

Cheers ladies. ROCK ON!

p.s. Amy, in her ultimate wisdom, has given me another totally cool project idea which I will tell y'all about as soon as you start sending in your Bako nicknames. Come people - work with me here.

1 comment: