Friday, April 01, 2005

Poop for Peace



When I got home from work today I found my son so excited he could barely speak. He found a website called poopreport.com and discovered a new peace movement called “Poop for Peace.” My son is very excited about joining this cause and doing his part for world peace.

For as long as I can remember my son’s favorite word has been poop. He likes saying the word, he likes talking about it, and he likes the actual act of pooping. He IS a boy after all. And being the good mother that I am I have always tried to encourage and support him, so it really was not surprising for me to come home and hear that my son wants to join the Poop for Peace movement. It’s not a bad idea, really.

So, at my son’s request, I am adding a link to their website and I am spreading the word. My son Poops for Peace.