Wednesday, April 06, 2005

What an Ars(on) Hole!

Speaking of crap, some sh** head decided to set the Villa La Jolla apartments on fire. Driving down Union Ave yesterday my friend DD and I saw smoke rising in the air and knew something was burning but couldn’t tell where it was coming from. (We also saw an old man standing RIGHT on the street peeing into the gutter. I actually saw his old man willy. Shudder.) I was going to investigate the fire, but I got busy and soon forgot about it. When I opened the paper today the headline on the front page read, “Apparent arson fire torches apartments, displaces families.”

I could be wrong, but if I remember correctly this is the same apartment building where residents had complained about mold making them sick. All of the tenants are on welfare. What kind of A-hole decides to set fire to every last thing these poor people have?

People like that really burn me up.