Saturday, May 20, 2006

Get your mind out of the gutter

For those of you who have a filthy mind like Waist High, or for those of you who remain perpetually in Jr. High, I guess I have a clear up a few things. When I mentioned that “everyone” says my bed is comfortable, I was not referring to everyone in town.  I was referring only to every one of the people who have had the good fortune to sleep in my bed.  This includes my son, who I will switch beds with when he is sick so he can sleep better, and different friends over the years who have done me the favor to house sit while I was out of town.  I am I the only one who allows others to use my bed when it is not otherwise occupied by me?

As to Waist High’s comment that I admitted to being a slut, this is simply not true.  I have admitted to being friends with Waist High, whom the internet already KNOWS is a slut, so maybe by association I could see how this mistake would be made.  I can say that if I were a slut I would have to be the poorest slut in town cuz this hoochie ain’t getting ANY action.  I’d have to be the most chaste slut you ever saw. (And yeah, I know I should have said chastest, not mot chaste, but I liked the way it sounded better.)

And thanks for the offer Waist, but I don’t think I’ll move up to Portland so I can go ‘whore around’ with you any time soon.