Thursday, September 28, 2006

Fair's Fair

Yup, it’s Fair time again, and sorry to disappoint, but I probably won’t be going this year. I know y’all will miss all the pictures of animal asses, but if you really want to see them you can always read my post from last year. I say I ‘probably’ won’t be going because you just never know what’s going to happen with me, but chances are good that won’t for the following reasons…

1. I have better things to spend my money on. Like booze and prostitutes.
2. I went last year, and let’s face it, it’s the same damn thing every year.
3. Sure corn dogs are good, but the truth is you can buy them anywhere.
4. I already possess sufficient quantities of worthless crap.
5. Climbing aboard a puke stained ride constructed by a tweeking carny is not my idea of a good time.

Of course, if any of you’d like to take me as your guest I’d be happy to accompany you.