Friday, September 08, 2006

I'ma Fonda Honda

If you haven’t already purchased a Honda for its amazing gas mileage or reliability, I suggest that you do so immediately because you now have another even better reason to own a Honda. Dustin Kryger. He’s a Service Advisor at Barbar Honda and I think he may be the nicest, most helpful man I have ever met.

I put my car in last week for its 45,000 mile maintenance and I was immediately stuck by how friendly Dustin was. He was also very efficient. I was in and out of there in less than 5 minutes. My mother, on the other hand, who was also dropping her car for service next door, was there for over 15 minutes. When I went back later that day to pick up my car I noticed that the bulletin board next to Dustin's desk was covered in thank you notes from people praising him and asking God to Bless Him. I looked around and didn’t see any thank you notes on the other dudes' boards.

I bet those guys hate him.