Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

I stole this from Dusty who stole it from someone else, cuz that what we bloggers do. I'm not so sure my Mom is going to like it, but according to this "What should you be for Halloween" quiz, I should be a pimp. But I forgot to copy the code and paste it in here and when I went back and did it again, answering the questions exactly the same way, this is what I got...

Your Halloween Costume Should Be

Candy Corn


What a rip off.

I think this quiz was a little more accurate.

You Are 50% Boyish and 50% Girlish

You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.
Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.
You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.
You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.