Friday, November 10, 2006

He's a gun totin' S.O.B



It’s Friday and I have the day off. I am going to use this extra day to my advantage. The amount of work I need to do to get my house any where near clean is truly mind boggling, so I decided to get my blogging done early. That way I can devote the rest of the day to shoveling out the copious amounts of crap I have piled on nearly every flat surface and doing battle with dust bunnies. Oh the joy!

Today’s lesson will be brief. According to the paper, “Kern County gives out more permits to carry concealed weapons than any other county in the state.” Our new sheriff Donny Youngblood had this to say about the subject. "You have to remember that this is Kern County. It's always had more gun permits than in any other county in the state and it probably always will have more permits than any other county in the state. That's our culture. We believe in that."
That’s right. Ya don’t mess with Texas! Er – uh… I mean Bakersfield.