Monday, November 06, 2006

Keep your pants on!

The founder of Memorial Ministry International, a local group organized to help raise money to help bury some the victims of Hurricane Katrina, is in trouble with the law – again. Apparently Kenneth Wesley Peyton has a stronger desire to show his wiennie to strangers than to help the victims. Between 1992 and 2006 he was arrested over a dozen times for indecent exposure. Something tells me incarceration is not working with this dude. (Strange that he is not a registered sex offender, don't ya think?)

I have been the victim of a flasher a couple of times in my life, and I must say it is freaky. The first time was just a young girl and it really scared me. The next time I was a full grown woman and the man was sort of a local celebrity. (He still is, so I won’t name him.) He lived downstairs from me and one day when I came home he was standing in the doorway with no pants on. Evidently he was excited to see me. I ran upstairs flustered, but came back down again later and cussed him out. Then I told the manager.

Flashers make me mad because it’s obvious they’re doing it for the shock value. They want to see the fear in the woman’s face, and there is something fundamentally demented about that.

And the thing that sucks is it doesn’t work the other way around. Men love it when women flash them.