Thursday, March 08, 2007

The future Mr. Bake Town



What do you do when you're brain dead and unable to complete sentences with out the assistance of ... um, you know? Make expensive purchases online of course!

Some of you may remember me complaining that my digital camera took a dump. I've been moaning about it more than you know. I was right behind a big red truck that had the phrase, "It sucks to be you." plastered across the back window in giant 14 inch letters, AND I COULDN'T TAKE A PICTURE OF IT!

I've been waiting until I wasn't broke, but if that ever does happen it will probably signal the apocalypse, so I decided to take matters into my own hands. HOW ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO TAKE PICTURES OF THE BACK OF MY HEAD? (Forgive me. I'm very excited.)

A few weeks ago while I was out with a friend, she pulled out this sexy little camera and I fell in love. I was slobbering all over it. (Seriously, that camera was violated.) So today as I sat at my desk staring at the wall, the idea suddenly popped into my head to buy myself a camera. And that's what I did. Since this means I will not be eating for the rest of the month, I am available for ANY dinner parties or other events where food is served.

And I'll take pictures!!