Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Trip on This

I recently discovered a great way to waste time if you're stuck in front of a computer and bored silly. It's called Stumbleupon.com and all you have to do is click a button to be shown all sorts of new web sites related to topics you're interested in (and a few that you're not.) I don't remember choosing sappy, cutsie pet websites as one of my interests, but in any event, I am constantly being introduced to websites that do nothing but post cute pictures of baby animals. Like the one below, for example...



I've been coming across so many of these websites the cuteness is even starting to wear off on me. Yeah, yeah, yeah... another fuzzy, teeny, baby kitty. Who gives a rats ass? Well guys, in this case I think maybe you do. After scrolling down the page of pics of cute baby animals I quite literally stumbled upon more than I expected.

If you know what I mean.