Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Slowly working my way back in

I don’t think I’ve ever been this lackadaisical with my blog before. First I was vacation, then I was just taking a break, then I was too busy, and now I’m just too distracted with other things going on in my life. I guess I’m not very good at multi-tasking. I haven’t even been paying attention to the news if you can believe it. However, one headline did catch my attention this morning, “Man accused of attacking two pit bulls with knife.”

Obviously the man must have felt some ill will towards the animals, but I mean really – trying to stab two pit bulls? Sounds like a recipe for disaster. The funny thing is, the man accused of stabbing the dogs is a 61 year old man. Which tells me, if he’s anything like my father; the dogs were barking, he couldn’t sleep, and he lost his mind.

Makes more sense now.