Friday, January 28, 2005

Generations

Flo will be happy to learn I taught our “thing” to my son and he loves it as much as we do. I can’t remember whose quote this is, but it must be read aloud with a very southern accent.

“I was born on the freeway between Visalia and Bakersfield. I was raised on a mayonnaise farm. When I was seven my brother ran over me with the backhoe. Sparks commenced and my face caught on fire. My daddy ran off of the porch and put it out with a rake. That’s why I look the way I do. When I was 18, I joined the ROTC for no f***ing reason.”

4 comments:

  1. Have you developed a stutter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah – that’s it. I want to make my best friend in the whole world who has her PhD and an IQ of 3,000 – look dumb. This comment thing doesn't always cooperate with me either. That's why they're still there. I SWEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there any chance that you could switch your comments to Haloscan so we don't have to log in to comment? We would also have the option to be someone other than ourselves or anonymous.
    Oh please Bake Town?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll think about it. I'm not sure I like the idea. What do y'all think?

    ReplyDelete