Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Got Gossip?

Oooo… we got some good gossip in the news today.  Pumpkin head Brooke Thompson has lost her substitute teaching job because the high school students found her too “distracting.”    (Uh, yeah.  I think I’d stare too.)  Ms. Thompson is upset about the termination and says, “I’m going to have to do some thinking (about it).”  

Good luck with that Pumpkin’.  Don’t hurt yourself.



Also in the news… a local doctor has been accused of “‘egregious’ sexual abuse” by two former patients who claim he touched them inappropriately on several occasions and watched them as they undressed.   The allegations are spelled out quite graphically in today’s paper.  (Oh my!)  After the news was released, four more people came forward with complaints about Dr. Esmail Nadjmabadi.

I hope this doesn’t turn into a witch hunt just because the guy has a funny name.