Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Rollin' out the Welcome Mat

I have been remiss lately in not welcoming some of the newer (or new to me anyway) bloggers in town. What can I say? I’m a stuck up little @#*#%. (not really).

Okay, so first we have Black Dog, who seems to think he is the center of the universe. I don’t know about that, but I have been enjoying his blog, so I figured I would cut him some slack. (Just kidding B.D.!)

Then there’s Sonicrusk; a nice man who likes to post pictures of buxom blondes in various states on undress. (I’m sure the men out there are gonna like this one.)

And finally there’s the new website, Theater Addict, which provides complete coverage of everything going on in the theater scene. It’s kind of a one stop shop for all things theatrical including schedules and upcoming auditions. Very cool idea.

I wish all of you all the best.