Friday, August 13, 2004

Hot child in the City


A typical sunset. Posted by Hello

Well, it’s Friday night in Bake Town and this Fieldian is getting ready for another wild night in the city. I have 26 different choices of clubs, bars and restaurants featuring live music to groove to. There are Blues shows, Jazz shows. Punk shows, Country shows and (of course) everything in between. We also have 7 Art exhibitions and 7 local theater productions. My head is spinning! Then again, it’s hard to resist the pull of the infamous Guthrie’s Alley Cat where the bartenders give out free shots to any lady willing to flash her tits (and I do mean any – cough) and turn up the music so loud patrons literally run out of the place with blood spurting from what once was their eardrums.

On second thought, I think I’ll stay in.