Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Insert Wizard of Oz Music here...




“It’s crazy out there” a co-worker just told me. No kidding…I’m expecting the Dorothy’s house to land any minute now. Everybody’s all abuzz about the storm heading this way. Oooooh – look! Weather!! Here in Bako (unlike those wacky Oregonian folks) rain is a big deal. It's always fun to get an office pool going on how many car accidents there will be in the next 24 hours. The best part is after the rain when you can see the mountains and you’re like, wow – I forgot about those… cool.

I’d like to take this opportunity to make a formal apology to my friend Amy in NY. I had promised to go to the Fair and take pictures of the cow birthing and I failed to do so. I just didn’t make it there and I’m not sure why. Anyway, I am sorry I have no baby cow news or pictures. I stole this one from the internet. I hope it helps. Sorry again and I promise to make it up to you some how.

Hugs & Kisses