Saturday, October 23, 2004

Poker an' him



I went to my very first poker night last night and I didn’t do bad considering I had very little idea what I was doing. The old gang is kinda coming together again after being busy getting married and having babies for the past 10 or so years. The plan is to have a monthly poker game from now on and to rotate the location each time. Somehow I think it’ll never get to my place since I’m the only one who doesn’t have 2 or more children under the age of six. Although I might could get my kid to watch their kids.

This is a picture of my friend’s bathtub. They have three very beautiful little girls. I found the bathtub scene to be gruesome and very funny, which is why I took the picture.


That’s it for today. The World Series starts tonight so you probably won’t be hearing much from me for the next week. I am going to try and take pictures and post those every day.

Hopefully I’ll find interesting things to take pictures of.